Bridge North East is looking for a highly motivated education professional to carry out a piece of work. Centred around teaching schools and their engagement with Arts and Cultural Activity including Artsmark and Arts Award; this work will also look at the connection made between schools and arts and cultural activity in the North East. The contract is a short term, freelance contract until March 2013.
The deadline for tender submission is 5th November 2012.
Please find attached detail of the work and the submission process.
- Arts Award Adviser Support Sessions – book now!
- POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN INNOVATIVE PEDAGOGY AND CURRICULUM
- St Peters School – A Living Gallery launched!
- Internation arts organisation ‘Changemaker’ opportunity for a young person!
- Crafty Recycling Children’s Art Workshop
- Should Drama be taught in schools? Responses needed urgently!
- Outdoor learning training
- Win prizes when you visit cultural venues this summer!
- FREE Artist’s Project for Young People in South Shields